Atlantic Aviation was established in September 2011 as a Swedish share holding company (Inc). We provide and perform new and effective administration solutions for Airline Companies in Europe and the Middle East. Our team of experienced co-workers has the knowledge to help and support other international carriers with the application process to obtain necessary flight permits from Civil Aviation Authorities and Airport slots for arrival and departure times.
”Our team of experienced co-workers has the knowledge to help and support other international carriers”
The company also provides assistance with many other connecting Airport issues such as catering, fueling, handling, de-icing, customer service and line-maintenance support.
Our strategy is to be an reliable and loyal partner that can analyze and understand problems, and make fast and well-founded decisions in cooperation with the Airline Company on how to optimize the business. To any major international carrier, time is an very important factor. And Atlantic Aviation is a solid partner in providing these daily air operation services.
The following Airline and Airport issues can be performed and assisted by Atlantic Aviation AB (Inc
- SGHA, Cargo, Catering and Fueling contracts in any European Airport.
- MRO, line-maintenance and spare parts incl. documentation.
- Full charter contracts incl. ACMI/wet or dry lease agreements.
- Airport slots and flight permit applications in any European Airport or CAA.
- Passenger booking and customer service.
- Marketing and sales.
- Legal support and assistance.
- Safety and security analysis incl. Airline and Airport auditing reports.
- ATO and cabin crew training courses
- Airport Management organization.